Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    ...just a thank you for the self alert. 😘

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    ...just a thank you for the self alert. ��
    Lol, Amen!
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Retired Companion

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy
    In any case I wasn't trying to pick on you. I was giving you some honest advice.
    he has angry black man syndrome, so no surprise that he took
    your honest advice as a personal attack

you’re not the only one who’s attacked his ego

Quote Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
    Cant get more direct than what I asked you. But I’ll try.
    I wouldn’t answer your crusty question either if I
    felt like you were asking it out of spite

Like those ladies did in this thread claiming I don’t have p411, claiming I’m poor, and other stupid irrelevant stuff they created (contrived) and patted each other on the back for when they don’t know me and haven’t met me.
    I “contrived” nothing.

You’re the one who likes to talk stupid irrelevant stuff

of course

You hired a professional to come entertain your broke ass.
    So, if handing over your last few pennies is an issue,
    then DON’T HIRE PROVIDERS

Well, cops don’t need to ‘secure intent’ to shoot and
    kill citizens and get away with it, so...

poor excuse to not compensate a provider in the beginning
    you already know what’s up and why she’s with you,
    so just pay & get it out the way... jeez

So do you think they were polite in this thread? Read their responses. If so your delusional just like them. Or working in tandem. Who knows.
    this is why mathguy didn’t answer your question...

And contrary to your belief there is a lot ladies can do with data collected. The ramifications on her side will not cripple her business. Because guys will still see them long as she hasn’t picked the wrong dude to mess with.
    We can do a lot with data, but you aren’t as important as you think are.

You should be more worried about Facebook, Google, your smartphone, etc.
    collecting your data — and then making bank off of it unbeknownst to you.

MyLife, WhitePages, and other public databases got your whole life story on
    display for $24.99, and you sitting here worried about a damn provider
    messing with your useless data??

for real?!

I find it quite peculiar you stress the worry of why guys wouldn’t want to give certain real world info but still have no stance your self.
    I find it peculiar that you’re this upset over
    someone not answering your question

Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    ...just a thank you for the self alert. 😘
    as long as you know

!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

You should be more worried about Facebook, Google, your smartphone, etc.
    collecting your data — and then making bank off of it unbeknownst to you.

MyLife, WhitePages, and other public databases got your whole life story on
    display for $24.99, and you sitting here worried about a damn provider
    messing with your useless data??

for real?!
    Exactly! That's a really great point that Phoenixx articulated here and was essentially my point too.

Yes, stuff can happen in some rarer cases or with people who do seriously foolish things but for the most part you should be a lot more worried about the fact that anyone who truly wants data on you can get it for less than a couple movie tickets

I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful with your personal data. We all should. However this idea that providers are going to run and blackmail you just b/c they have your "real" phone number, or your home address, or a basic pic of you (to prove who you are AND possibly to make sure they can reasonably be passionate with you). Do you know how easy it would be to get your data and compromise you?

Also, here's another major example of why some women might ask for a pic (just as an example, b/c I was understanding that to be a hard NO for you). Some women don't want to put NO AA or NO <insert whatever> (e.g. NO Dr Phil hair or face, NO pimples, NO creeper 'stache, NO skinheads prison thugs, etc...) b/c it sounds racist or very prejudicial and could seriously limit their clientele. We ALL have preferences and this is an intimate act after all. You are living in a dream world if you think all guys get the same experience.

You could have all the money in the world and pay $5K for 1hr but no matter what if you are not attractive to her you wont have the same experience as an attractive guy (to her). Even one who talks her down to half her rate!! That's just life. It's the same for you too. You couldn't have amazing sex with *any* woman. And that's what you are asking of these girls.

It doesn't mean they are racist or bigoted but it does limit their clientele pool unnecessarily. That's also why I completely understand it, even if it's technically a personal policy of theirs. It's the smart move. Maybe they don't like Caucasian, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, Dr Phil, Steven Tyler, a guy with pock marks all over his face, 'staches, beards, ad infinitum. That doesn't mean they're bigots. It means they don't want to FUCK certain people. It means they can't give GFE quality sex to someone they are not attracted to in the slightest bit. I mean come on let's get real. It's sex. Any guy who thinks paying somehow changes that dynamic is so far off the mark it's insane.

The majority of girls who might ask for what you consider unacceptable data most likely do it to get a basic idea of what you look like and/or to verify their safety (both legally & physically). References help b/c they can ask another girl various things about you. They can also check your board activity and see how you act (obviously they use another account so don't go trying to look at your recently viewed list... hehe).

Sort of like the link Phxx posted to the Eccie thread, similarly I'd say to you, chill dude. Just be respectful and nice and realize they are women & they might be scared/nervous until they know you. Women are not even close to as physically strong as men & they are about to go into a vulnerable situation. You think you are worried? Smh You have little reason to worry so extensively about your data or your likeness being used to sabotage your life. It's out there anyway for anyone who wants to fuck with you buddy. And if that's really the case due to a marriage or committed SO that you are cheating on then maybe you need to consider another hobby. Seriously. You will get way further with sugar than you will with salt
    -MG

The "Liar" caught in his own BS.
    He can't be trusted.
    Go through my comments
    & I NEVER said anything about a p411 or his financial status.
    His reading comprehension is delusional.
    GTFOH with the nonsense. (Sarcasm)
    You raise hell but can't face the demons.

Verified Companion Companion MOCHAakaMOCHA's Avatar
    Nothing to really add. I just thought this was great (and wanted to say it publicly).

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Exactly! That's a really great point that Phoenixx articulated here and was essentially my point too.

Yes, stuff can happen in some rarer cases or with people who do seriously foolish things but for the most part you should be a lot more worried about the fact that anyone who truly wants data on you can get it for less than a couple movie tickets

I'm not saying you shouldn't be careful with your personal data. We all should. However this idea that providers are going to run and blackmail you just b/c they have your "real" phone number, or your home address, or a basic pic of you (to prove who you are AND possibly to make sure they can reasonably be passionate with you). Do you know how easy it would be to get your data and compromise you?

Also, here's another major example of why some women might ask for a pic (just as an example, b/c I was understanding that to be a hard NO for you). Some women don't want to put NO AA or NO <insert whatever> (e.g. NO Dr Phil hair or face, NO pimples, NO creeper 'stache, NO skinheads prison thugs, etc...) b/c it sounds racist or very prejudicial and could seriously limit their clientele. We ALL have preferences and this is an intimate act after all. You are living in a dream world if you think all guys get the same experience.

You could have all the money in the world and pay $5K for 1hr but no matter what if you are not attractive to her you wont have the same experience as an attractive guy (to her). Even one who talks her down to half her rate!! That's just life. It's the same for you too. You couldn't have amazing sex with *any* woman. And that's what you are asking of these girls.

It doesn't mean they are racist or bigoted but it does limit their clientele pool unnecessarily. That's also why I completely understand it, even if it's technically a personal policy of theirs. It's the smart move. Maybe they don't like Caucasian, Indian, Asian, Hispanic, Dr Phil, Steven Tyler, a guy with pock marks all over his face, 'staches, beards, ad infinitum. That doesn't mean they're bigots. It means they don't want to FUCK certain people. It means they can't give GFE quality sex to someone they are not attracted to in the slightest bit. I mean come on let's get real. It's sex. Any guy who thinks paying somehow changes that dynamic is so far off the mark it's insane.

The majority of girls who might ask for what you consider unacceptable data most likely do it to get a basic idea of what you look like and/or to verify their safety (both legally & physically). References help b/c they can ask another girl various things about you. They can also check your board activity and see how you act (obviously they use another account so don't go trying to look at your recently viewed list... hehe).

Sort of like the link Phxx posted to the Eccie thread, similarly I'd say to you, chill dude. Just be respectful and nice and realize they are women & they might be scared/nervous until they know you. Women are not even close to as physically strong as men & they are about to go into a vulnerable situation. You think you are worried? Smh You have little reason to worry so extensively about your data or your likeness being used to sabotage your life. It's out there anyway for anyone who wants to fuck with you buddy. And if that's really the case due to a marriage or committed SO that you are cheating on then maybe you need to consider another hobby. Seriously. You will get way further with sugar than you will with salt

^ Ty sweetheart. I really appreciate the public comment and I'm also glad you liked it.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    This is pure entertainment lol. Thanks all! "Bows gracefully."

Poor guy who started the thread is probably like, damn, what happened hahaha. Sorry man, we are actually pretty chill until some bottom feeders or shills decide to show their cards, which usually don't even amount to three of a kind.

Hope we at least answered your question lol.
    Awaiting account deactivation, no longer available. Be safe, all the best!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Lol. Thanks all this has been an epic read. I appreciate yalls help on everything.