Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
The Disney experience for NBA and MLS will provide a lot about the trajectory for sports, and I agree concerts will follow. I wonder about real estate, as most of the job loss has been retail, etc and that tends to be rental base. Landlords will be hurting cuz of supply/demand imbalance but equity/housing is a longer outlook.

I kinda get you on the scared money point, but you can split the difference and buy the debt, which is yielding nicely now depending on sector. And you've got a stronger position if it goes into bankruptcy...
NBA apparently is already have some internal issues. We'll see. I think the world had to hit fast forward on a lot of things I I thought would happen in the near future.

1) A majority, and viable Work from Home designation.
2) Virtual Reality Entertainment (sports, concerts,etc). Where you pay for the POV on your headset at home. And stadium owners can really charge whatever. It's virtual seats, can have 100k at a game not just 20k for the NBA.
3) Virtual job reach--i don't need to hire a local lawyer or doctor, I can virtually hire one now. As good, in regards to representation...the virtual aspect will come.
4) Drones. Waiting for full on drone delivery, no humans. Can't pass sickness around with drones doing the work. Itd require FFA and USPS war

All this stuff leads to folks looking at suburb living, don't need to live near work now, possibly virtual education, etc.