Hello all, my name is Victoria, and I am here to offer you a full body massage with a sensual twist.

In honor of Valentine's day, I am running a special for today only! My regular 60 minute session for only $80!

A Little About Me:
I have a curvy figure, and lustrous ebony colored hair paired with creamy white skin.
I have been compared at times to the Betty Page, pin-up girl type.
I would like to think of myself as being comfortable in my own skin and in touch with my sensual side.
I know some guys may have a hard time perceiving a girl with tattoos as being sexy and feminine, but I am here to change that idea...

A Little About My Massage:
I am an independent masseuse. I have been practicing private massage now for close to a year. I enjoy giving massages and also have extensive experience in this field, therefore promise to provide you with one of the most relaxing sessions you have ever had.

I am professional yet also friendly and down to earth. If you crave receiving a little personal attention along with having some nice company for an hour, then look no further.

At the end of our session, you can lay there and relax while I rub down your entire body with hot and steamy towels.

$80/60 minute massage (Saturday only!)

(Cash Only Please)

Saturday from 12p - 6p

(832) 279-9699 Victoria

*Full body massage only- no f/s.*

**Screening is required for all new clients, so please be prepared to share a little information with me when calling to book (this is for both of our safety!) No screening, no appointment, no exception!