This guy goes to a baseball game. He drinks pretty heavily and by the 5th inning he has to use the restroom. As he uses the urinal, he looks to his left and sees a little man 3 1/2 feet tall with an absolutely enormous cock. Being fairly drunk, he asks the little man "Where do ya get a cock like that?" The little man replies in an Irish brogue "Ya don't wanna know! But I'll tell ya a secret. I be a leprechaun, and I can grant ya three wishes!" The guy laughs him off. Still, he's intrigued, and the little man's cock size is amazing.

The guy goes back to his seat and continues to drink. He returns to the bathroom in the 8th inning and again encounters the little man with the huge cock. "Hey, shorty," he asks, "are you really a leprechaun?" "I certainly am," replied the little man, "and if you'll but let me fuck you in the ass I'll grant you three wishes." By this point, the guy is really wasted, and the idea of three wishes seems pretty good. "Ok" he says "go ahead". The little man whips out his enormous schlong, jacks down the guy's pants and proceeds to sodomize the living shit out of him. The guy screams "OH, IT HURTS, JESUS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M LETTING YOU DO THIS!!"

The little man yells "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK I'M A LEPRECHAUN!"

:blink: