Thread: Riots all over: Stay safe!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I mean I really wasn't. I have you on ignore because your vitriolic freak outs are not worth listening to. The only reason I even knew what you were saying is because someone else kept responding to you with quotes. What you think white people are never affected by police brutality and over reach?

Which brings me to...

Bang on. Every demographic in the nation whether it be political, racial, age, gender or anything else all thought what happened to George Floyd was a crime, everyone thought the guy who did it should be prosecuted and that is exactly what's happening to him. But nooo... now it's about black and white and not civilian and cop.

Jasmine: Talking to you absolutely is pointless. You don't want to have discussion. You don't want to reach consensus or agreement. It's either complete capitulation to your position or you start flipping out. So why should anyone bother? Only people who already agree with you are going to go along with that and eventually they just get tired of getting yelled at.
    If one thinks ppl are obligated to agree with them about anything, they are overly optimistic, and this very bs often goes hand in hand with those void a decent amount brainpower. Freakin comical!!! Fjdnxfjfixnddndnejd

I’m not even mad at you all for disagreeing nor will I hold it against you. It is what it is and it’s funny af. Let it all hang out baby!
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 06-01-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    “don’t be dumb/blind, in your ear like a radio”