Thread: Stassi / Zaza

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Stassi / Zaza

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: NA, NA
    Date of Visit: 5/8/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 281-410-8210
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...a/9211283.html
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage, HJ
    Length of Visit: 1Hr
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Dark
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Egyptian?
    Companion Description: Attractive, 5'-4"-ish, nice breasts
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Ethnic Background: Middle Eastern, but could be Latina. American either way.

I messaged Stassi a couple of times over a week or so, but our responses and schedules didn't really pan out. Finally, I messaged her about 4:30 one afternoon and she responded next morning around 10am while I was in a marathon of a conference call. She would be ready for me at noon. Fantastic, meeting adjourned.

The office plex I went to wasn't the newest building, but not decrepit either. Plenty of lighting inside and the plants inside are a nice touch. Mostly empty because of 'rona. I went to the suite number and just walked right in to a waiting room. I was greeted by Stassi wearing black scrubs without a face-mask on. She asked me if I had traveled recently and requested that I wash my hands. After the hand washing part, we went to the massage room and said the appointment was $160 to be placed on the table. The ad had $140 listed and I had come too far to walk out or haggle, plus I came into some money from the covid relief package. Tips are appreciated too, but for the blindside $20 tax, we didn't start on the right foot. She left the room, which was only lit by one LED night-light. I had to use my phone flashlight to dig $160 out of my wallet since it was too dark.

Money on the table, I got undressed. I appreciated the quality of the massage table. Pleather-bound and sturdy. The head-rest was a good shape and not wobbly. Stassi came back in and took off her scrub tops for the massage. Her entire top did not come off the whole time though. Pressure was decent for a 110 lb girl, but not deep pressure like a typical sports massage, it was slow and sensual though. I did really like the attention she gave on the back and butt, so make sure to shower beforehand, gents. On the flip, she straddled my leg for the HJ (benefits of having a sturdy table). The lighting with her silhouette made it a fantastic scene from my angle. She was pretty good at keeping me on the edge for awhile. After the finish, she offered to massage for the rest of the hour. We chatted for a bit about 'rona and Mother's Day, then she walked me to the door and gave me a hug on the way out. On the drive home, I realized the hug was really what I actually needed. I don't know whether that helps to or stabs at the "feeling of well-being" as advertised.

Thanks for reading, good luck out there.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! THREATENS COMMUNITY
    $160 for a HJ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I thought Stassi was the former East German secret police...

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Well Ben, the 2 ss would be spelled with an ess-tset. But your joke was pretty funny though. East German Secret Polizei. Funny.

But massage and hj for 160? Yikes

Stasi

The East German Secret police Stasi .State Security Ministry. Too bad you paid so much for poor service.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Glad you enjoyed it George.

10 pm was just too late for Ministerium für Staatssicherheit and then you have to assume readers know what that was, etc., so I took the lasy route to point out a very unique variation of what I assume is "Stacey."