Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
If she knew you were interested, she'd probably be delighted to join.

Humans are insanely predictable.

You know one of my favorite classes in school was anthropology. And I kinda wish I would have just done my entire undergrad degree in Anthropology since undergrad was sort of a throwaway degree for me anyway. I had to do a project where I observed primates and recorded their behaviors. And I remarked to my professor how walking through a Walmart was like observing primate behavior all over again. But the truth is, people really aren't like primates at all. Humans are even more insanely predictable. Humans are like ants. Like an ant, when a human becomes focused on a mission a human being will continue to conduct it's daily activities in pursuit of that mission, even until the detriment of that human for blindly pursuing a worthless mission. Humans predictably live with blinders on. and believe that following a predetermined path is generally always the safest course of action. It is one reason I believe that primates live happier lives than we do, because they live in the moment and don't waste their lives pursuing predetermined failed missions.

Just a reflection I had on the predictability of humanity.
I too enjoyed college anthropology. My professor taught us all about Gorillamydreams.