I have 2 or 3 girls on my radar that I know to be very conservative in their habits, or at least I think so. I'm watching them. They tend to keep a low profile right now. It's like Noah in the ark. He started sending out birds periodically after the rain stopped. The birds would come back because they couldn't find any dry land upon which to land, so he knew he couldn't go out. Finally, the ark ran aground and he sent out a bird and it didn't come back. So he knew it was now safe.

One of the girls I was with only once, some years ago, and my impression was that she was a very conscientious mom. Yeah, I know, she may have bamboozled me, but my gut tells me she's honest about her feelings for her kids. When she starts advertising again and getting her perpetually favorable reviews, I'm going to start with coffee meet & greets, possibly with her, possibly not. It's going to take a while for me. There's nothing anybody can *say* to convince me it's safe. It's a feeling that will gradually dawn on me. There were Japanese soldiers after WWII who continued to hide in island jungles, decades after the war, who refused to believe the war was over. That's me