Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: COVID19

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Oh. Welcome back, Winn.
    My radar must be off today...I couldn't sense Winnie the Poo's foul stench from encroaching cyberspace.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    My radar must be off today...I couldn't sense Winnie the Poo's foul stench from encroaching cyberspace.
    Well at least he isn't out fucking so he gets some brownie points. I place trolls at this point a step above anyone who is willing to put others at risk. So if Winnie the Poo wants to stink up the place by all means. Foul odors sure beat foul actions...

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    FYI I'm totally green to this site. I moved here from Manhattan in January

You'd think it'd be the women getting witch hunted on this site but the men here seem to be the cattiest gossips from what I've seen here.

Though why I'm even attempting to defend myself against johns who are obviously bored with nothing better to do in quarantine is beyond me.
    Last edited by LifesAGrave; 03-22-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Natasha Love OG's Avatar
    Agreed!! It is selfish as hell to chance spreading this. Look up the number of deaths and number of recovered rate in US. The death rate triples the recovered rate!! Its not only about us getting sick! The story is also still being written.
    Be creative with this time & how you make $$!

Are you kidding me right now??? 🤣😭
    Do you understand what a vaccine IS? LMAO
    You are SUPOSED to get small case of whatever youre being vaccinated for. It is a low dose of the virus which allows YOUR IMMUNINE SYSTEM DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO FIGHT IT OFF. We learned this in elementary..

Quote Originally Posted by sexbeat View Post
    You actually believe in Vaccines???
    I haven't vaccinated in 30+ years and my friends are the same. None of us have ever gotten sick...........
    I know people that get vaccinated and get the same problem they got vaccinated for!!
    Coincidence?? I let you decide.........
    Are you kidding me right now??? 🤣😭
    Do you understand what a vaccine IS? LMAO
    You are SUPOSED to get small case of whatever youre being vaccinated for. It is a low dose of the virus which allows YOUR IMMUNINE SYSTEM DEVELOP THE ABILITY TO FIGHT IT OFF. We learned this in elementary..

Quote Originally Posted by LifesAGrave View Post
    FYI I'm totally green to this site. I moved here from Manhattan in January

You'd think it'd be the women getting witch hunted on this site but the men here seem to be the cattiest gossips from what I've seen here.

Though why I'm even attempting to defend myself against johns who are obviously bored with nothing better to do in quarantine is beyond me.
    Well welcome aboard !! ( if indeed u are new)

No need to defend yourself, posting is not going to spread a virus so join the ranks of the bored. Other than the internet much to keep busy with. As for me I have ' kids' to support abroad so play on western union. I am reading one book a week. I am reading that 350 year old masterpiece on the Plague and sadly seeing similarities in some people who do not give a darn about others health. Cooking has become fun again as my house is now like ' Chopped Kitchen' full of everything. Breakfast today will be a ' Reuben Omelette.' If you don't mind dressing up in a condom suit and bringing me some New York Pastrami that would be great !! Add in a dozen bagels too!

What else can we do? Well study the tax codes of Thailand, Colombia, Mexico and Spain.
    Online foreign language courses are very popular now and can't spread the virus ' speaking French' virtually as opposed to the Covid Blowjob which trades for 15% less than usual Blowjobs but carries with it a increase in risk of 190% odds of a serious disease not curable by antibiotics. That BJ also can end up scarring an innocent persons' lungs!
    Painfully studying the market and comparing portfolios with other mongers and friends trying to reach a consensus on when we hit bottom.
    Going for walks in all directions
    Fixing my back deck
    Repairing broken items in the house.

As my sister told me ' boredom is good now'

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    Well at least he isn't out fucking so he gets some brownie points. I place trolls at this point a step above anyone who is willing to put others at risk. So if Winnie the Poo wants to stink up the place by all means. Foul odors sure beat foul actions...
    Agreed!! It is selfish as hell to chance spreading this. Look up the number of deaths and number of recovered rate in US. The death rate triples the recovered rate!! Its not only about us getting sick! The story is also still being written.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Love OG View Post
    I wish you nothing but the best during this time ! I referred to you yesterday as one of the only girls who gets it and I think you will do just fine. You must have a European friend ( or just smart period maybe both) as the girls there know seeing men now is dangerous to society. I think you ( more so your actions well both) should be viewed as a role model/model behavior to some of the ladies on this board that you refer to as selfish. I truly hope when this is all over other guys can see you did us a favor and reward you appropriately. FWIW I must say I will miss your BJ's

See you down the road at some point

Sincerely,
    A loyal client w full intentions to continue

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    I wish you nothing but the best during this time ! I referred to you yesterday as one of the only girls who gets it and I think you will do just fine. You must have a European friend ( or just smart period maybe both) as the girls there know seeing men now is dangerous to society. I think you ( more so your actions well both) should be viewed as a role model/model behavior to some of the ladies on this board that you refer to as selfish. I truly hope when this is all over other guys can see you did us a favor and reward you appropriately. FWIW I must say I will miss your BJ's

See you down the road at some point

Sincerely,
    A loyal client w full intentions to continue
    Thank you so much sweetheart! I always try to move with intelligence, and empathy. Although I get it, (Because things are tough.) in the grand scheme of things, it's best to do our part for the world, even if it's not as comfortable for ourselves in the moment, as we would like it to be.
    That being said, any and everyone that appreciates this, and would like to show me support in this difficult time, is greatly encouraged to view my profile, to find the alternative routes I am taking!

Of course, donations are welcomed also! ❤
    VENMO: @Natasha-Love-9
    CASHAPP: $LoveANYWAYS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    12 year old girl Emma in Atlanta hospital. Tested positive for coronavirus fighting for her life.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/us/ge...zed/index.html

Sorry back to reality
    Last edited by zmonator; 03-22-2020 at 02:56 PM. Reason: content

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Quote Originally Posted by RikkiB View Post
    Just saw the same thing. Hopefully it will serve as a stern warning to all of us collectively to go in to hiding and if the girls won't do it perhaps we guys need to do so. If fiscal motivation is going to drive these girls to work now and put all in peril than we men need to remove the fiscal part OR perhaps consider that maybe now is the time to consider a handout to some of these regulars. ' Pay them off' essentially. This is what I did. So can other guys. No amount of money or BJ/Pussy etc. is worth being the reason another person dies. I am glad to see some women starting to adapt I think I saw another lady advertising phone or video services. I think in time the ones engaging in selfish behavior will start to come around the only question is when??

In fact so many girls here want this P6 world to be decriminalized/legalized and I don't think they really understand if it were they would actually be banned ( NV Brothels closed) and face punishment for engaging in the profession now. Since it is illegal no lady here can be held accountable for her actions except by her own inner being.

I always thought it was a joke when I read the Dutch and Germans and other countries have mandatory sex education for sex workers to not only keep them safe but others safe. They teach responsibility in those classes and one thing they teach is a girl needs to save money or she will never get out and/or in times like this have nothing to fall back on. I see the need for sex education here greater than any god dam country in Europe ever needed. Sad..

I bet once the Chinesevirus hits home and one of us in this community gets sick some of these girls will think twice about their extremely selfish, rude, destructive and thoughtless behavior. It is a matter of time before this virus hits all communities..

including this one

BANNED-- AKA WINNDIXIE, MDASDTURDLY, ETC.
    Amen

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Texas:
    6 deaths
    Pop: 30,000,000
    1 death per 5 million people. Most over the age of 70
    I got a better chance of being bit by a shark on I-35 on my way to a session than I do from the actual session.
    ...and you guys talk about "****** math"

Just saying. Put it in perspective
    There's way more shit to worry about than this

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast