Quote Originally Posted by JFLYER View Post
While I hope you are correct, most of the folks I know (all professionals and many with ties to the medical and insurance industry) are predicting a whole lot longer. That simply sucks, but it is what it is.

Do a little research on the 1918 flu, also known as the Spanish Flu. That is the model many professionals are investigating to find measures that might work.
Same background here, but I am getting both ends of the spectrum. A few that actually work on the same unit, one that’s been around for EVER and knows more about what will take place on their end no matter what it is yet ISNT on that floor ..it’s still a virus and there’s a protocol. Same one they usually follow since the beginning of “smart times”. Even the ones that aren’t killing people. Then one person straight out of cdc. They speak to me in MATH. so I’m over here calling all the others digesting and researching what this or that means lol. But they have all said to me, it will get worse right before it gets better and it will all happen soon. Very soon.

To be clear, not my 2 cents or my opinion just what some folks VERY close to it have called and told me since day one. I also refuse to see any of them and continue to love them from afar. Hahaha.

but that is what I live by, IT is what it is and all we can do is our best.