Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID19

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    I guess people are thinking twice now before kissin folks lol!
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Kissing or not, it won't make much difference.

When you get that close with someone for extended period of time, it's almost a sure thing you will be infected if the other person has the virus.

Please do not hobby for 2 weeks if you have any flu like symptoms or you feel you might have exposed.

Verified Companion Companion Atxangela's Avatar
    We would all like to think that no matter what no provider or hobbyist would go out and see people while they're having any type of sick symptoms.... I just know that I'm having people wash their hands thoroughly when they come in to my place and use hand sanitizer....and no kissing contact. And yes...it does make a difference....
    Get Mad and Get Glad
    NO BBFS or SS REQUESTS
    I have a No Review Policy
    I do have a cancellation policy

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingtolose View Post
    When you get that close with someone for extended period of time, it's almost a sure thing you will be infected if the other person has the virus.
    Yup

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Atxangela View Post
    We would all like to think that no matter what no provider or hobbyist would go out and see people while they're having any type of sick symptoms.... I just know that I'm having people wash their hands thoroughly when they come in to my place and use hand sanitizer....and no kissing contact. And yes...it does make a difference....
    Nice to ask people to be clean but you’re in denial if you think sex with men who are fucking other people isn’t making things worse. I know it’s your livelihood but we all need to make conscious and tough decisions here. I hope folks take a seat and postpone their hobby activities for a few weeks at least and monitor the news.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post

Full blown media causing this panic. Just got back from HEB ( you know the one) and everything is gone, the sky is falling ! Sex addict is right, I am looking in to London as a POE now or might have to just go to Colombia or Panama the next few months for fun and ride this storm out.

On the bright side; in 30 years of doing this in the USA I have NEVER seen such deals and bargains out there and girls working for up to 33% ( some more) off their ' advertised rates'. Great times guys, if willing to play ball it's never been so modestly and well priced..

Have fun all. I know I will. Just not sure where to go yet...

We can meet up in the UK this fall. I like to see some Tarts and Prozies

Retired Companion
    Excellent advice. Thank you for posting the link.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Well, to address the subject of this thread, my hobbying life has kinda been slow the past few months anyway, but it never stopped completely and, that said, yesterday was a full measure, two days before, equally so, and the SEGs will continue as opportunity presents this week.

Folks, quite likely even during the Black Plague there was hobbying going on -- and I don't mean by necrophiles!

But, today, for for the next unknown weeks/months, we all must exercise proper cautions, of course.

Be sensible, don't go looking for troubles.

Many companions (many hobbyists, too) may not have as much availability as usual. Be flexible.

otoh, let's not panic -- either about the hobbyverse or site interruptions (sorry about that and working diligently to reduce and resolve, but it may take a while).

And, until we have more civilian news and guidance, the current Meet & Greet schedule remains in place, and hoping we have places to gather.

Happy Hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD OralPassion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    ...even during the Black Plague there was hobbying going on...
    Oh, so that makes it ok?... smh.

...Be sensible, don't go looking for troubles... ...Meet & Greet schedule remains in place, and hoping we have places to gather...
    Those two statements contradict each other.

Social distancing is the #1 defense and is the only way to prevent the number of cases from spiking.

Anyone who doesn't take social distancing seriously, could end up being part of the problem rather than the solution.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    We can meet up in the UK this fall. I like to see some Tarts and Prozies
    Actually the UK and all of Europe will be great once travel opens up again. As of now the majority of Europe's sex workers have fled home prior to border closures in RO and BG who supply the majority of Europe's sex workers many in London they just advertise being Italian, Russian, Spanish etc. and the men will never know as many speak the languages with Gypsy backgrounds many speak several.

London will see cheaper prices even the locals will have to come down due to the economy and Romanian undercut that will drive the prices for locals down, prices worldwide going down. This past month it's estimated Thai girls made 25% less, C/S American gals as well. Use your miles.

It is kind of sickening watching the biased coverage of all this. Having been in GER 10 days seeing all the Germans ( and other countries there) and their government were NOT doing while the virus spread it is great to see how this country between the Feds, States, private sector in some cases and most importantly the American people are preparing. We had notice. They did not or better said by a German ' your President is actually doing something, our leaders from Spain to Italy and all in between failed us. ' Seeing this Corona saga play out through two sets of glasses having been in both ( Europe's and ours) really goes to show just how bad some folks here hate a guy ( Trump) so much they will ignore we are doing things before the fact while Europe waited until it was too late. This is the greatest country in the world, it is too bad those who report the news would like to see this President skewered and raked over the coals vs unifying and having faith in a country and people who have overcome every curve ball pitched our way since 1776.

Despite the above, I will vote for Biden if he wins not Trump. However times like this call for unity not divisions. The very divisions the Blue people accuse the Red people of is now being done in the reverse, 100X worse with the full support of the media behind their nefarious and disgusting ways..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetKimberly View Post
    Dear Hobbyists,

How likely are you not hobby during the COVID scare?

How likely are you to continue to hobby?

Would you only see providers you've seen before?

Would you see a new provider?
    I hobbied during Ebola, SARS, H1N1 and plan to continue to hobby under Covid19 with the same precautions I took then. I'll stick to my regulars but if a new philly sparks my interest then I may pursue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, to address the subject of this thread, my hobbying life has kinda been slow the past few months anyway, but it never stopped completely and, that said, yesterday was a full measure, two days before, equally so, and the SEGs will continue as opportunity presents this week.

Folks, quite likely even during the Black Plague there was hobbying going on -- and I don't mean by necrophiles!

But, today, for for the next unknown weeks/months, we all must exercise proper cautions, of course.

Be sensible, don't go looking for troubles.

Many companions (many hobbyists, too) may not have as much availability as usual. Be flexible.

otoh, let's not panic -- either about the hobbyverse or site interruptions (sorry about that and working diligently to reduce and resolve, but it may take a while).

And, until we have more civilian news and guidance, the current Meet & Greet schedule remains in place, and hoping we have places to gather.

Happy Hobbying!
    Even during the Black Plague??
    Kinda brought a whole new meaning to
    "keep the tip".

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by 78612 View Post
    Anyone who doesn't take social distancing seriously, could end up being part of the problem rather than the solution.
    I will assume you will NOT be attending the next few M&Gs.

I'm like Burger King, have it your way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar

Time for a Dose of Reality

Pardon me for throwing in a dose of reality here.

1) It doesn't matter much how clean her incall is for COVID-19. After a session, if one of you had it, the other one will have been exposed enough to catch it if you're susceptible.

You could meet in a sterile operating room and it wouldn't improve your odds of not transmitting the disease to each other.

COVID spreads easily through non-intimate social contact. It's going to spread real easy during intimate contact, no matter how clean the room is.

A clean incall could reduce your chance of getting it from the previous client. While that's good, your chances of catching it from someone who left the room a few minutes ago are MUCH less than your chances of catching it from someone in the room.

2) Kissing would be one of the BEST ways to catch COVID. It usually spreads via saliva making contact with the mouth or nose. A tiny aerial drop of saliva coughed into the air, and then inhaled is one of the most common means of transmission. Touching a contaminated surface and then touching your face or nose can infect you. Direct mouth to mouth is almost certainly going to expose you if your partner is infected.

3) Either one of you can be infectious even if you aren't showing any symptoms, including fever, yet. Some people may NEVER show any symptoms, but have the disease.

4) We don't have any good idea of what percentage of the population in the USA has it yet. We are currently testing less than 1 in 100,000 people in the USA every day. We still have over 3,000 cases. There have been something like 30,000-50,000 tests performed. That's not as scary as it sounds because they're mostly testing people who have the symptoms and are likely to have been exposed.

5) This thing multiplies REALLY fast. Cases in Italy increased by a factor of 1000 in one month. Whatever the status is today, the results are a few days old, and the answers in a few days can be really different.

-----

NONE of this means "don't hobby." The hobby is risky in several ways even without COVID-19. I just don't want people assuming they're safe because the don't understand the risks.

You should assume that if he/she has it, you're going to get it if you have a session. The only guesswork is whether he/she has it. Unfortunately, we don't have a good handle on that. YET.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast