Thread: COVID19

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I'm a clean freak and a germaphobe. I keep my place exceptionally clean and disinfect things daily. I'm also not a high volume provider so I'm not seeing multiple people a day and I'm pretty much a home body. I don't travel, I don't fly and I don't really go out to large events. I have no kids(love them) but they are booger carriers and I always try to have my clients freshly shower and clean before all appointments. I have fresh towels, wash rags and soap for them to use. Just like other viruses and cold wash your hands, keep them out of your mouth and if you are feeling under the weather, have travelled somewhere or been around someone who is sick... stay home and away from people. I'm not scared seeing clients and most of us providers are on top of hygiene and cleanliness.. I would be worried about catching it from your local busy grocery store than with one on one contact here and there.
    Yup, providers are notoriously clean, some more than others. I'm the person who wipes down all the faucets, sinks, door knobs and bathtub with bleach every day. Clients have commented that it smells like bleach cleaner in my incall and I guess that's coming in handy now. While everyone should be concerned and taking precautions, picking up your kid from daycare, your gym and going to HEB for you Dorito's run may make you more susceptible than seeing a provider.

Also, very generally speaking, many of us like myself do not have kids, or spouses, and work from home or a safe incall. We can also be a bit self-isolating naturally so our exposure in the world may be much lower. Personally, I'm grateful to be able to work in a relatively safe environment right now though some hardships may be coming. People scrogged their way through WW2 and the HIV pandemic, they're gonna keep on a' scroggin' even if we have to change up some things for a while.
    Last edited by Valentina Voluptua; 03-12-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required