Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ruminating about "Mandles"

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Before I rant, let me start by saying that I am glad we don’t discuss politics here.

When 78612 mentioned a name that rhymes with rump, mods told him not to be political. But when you say it, all of a sudden it’s not political. I smell a double standard.

I don’t appreciate your name calling. If you want members here to be respectful, then you better lead by example.
    Just because I mentioned Trump's name that does not mean the post is political. Look at the context in which I used it. No politics at all. That is why I suggested that you lighten up. What name did I call you?

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    I don't think he meant you or anyone specific James. I did like the Full Metal Jacket ref. Lol. Brought back memories of that scene hehe.
    It was not from Full Metal Jacket, which was a wonderful movie for the first half hour or so. It was from Stripes. Warren Oates as SGT Hulka.

Let's get back to the mandles, now.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

^ Oh that's right Mokoa.

I confused myself. Yep, "Stripes". Funny movie. For some reason the name wasn't coming to me but it did seem weird b/c FMJ was not a comedy at all and this one was of course. He was talking to that funny dude who was like, "anyone calls me Francis.... I'll kill ya" hahaha Thx for the correction, Mok. My bad.

Ok, so back to mandles. I think the bottom line is that we cannot have people continually accuse others of mandles without solid proof but I also hope the staff do their part to stop as many as possible from existing.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post

It was not from Full Metal Jacket, which was a wonderful movie for the first half hour or so. It was from Stripes. Warren Oates as SGT Hulka.

Let's get back to the mandles, now.
    Sgt. Hulka with the big toe LOL! Such an out of cast character he played. Loved it. Only the good ones can add comedy to their reportoire (sp).
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Not that I’m opposed to all thread drift (“flaming? No, not flaming”). But how do feel about mandles. I can’t imagine a provider not having one. Lady needs to know what is going on. But that is my limit. No posting about themselves or others using a mandle. Those posts should be made under the reg handle.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Not that I’m opposed to all thread drift (“flaming? No, not flaming”). But how do feel about mandles. I can’t imagine a provider not having one. Lady needs to know what is going on. But that is my limit. No posting about themselves or others using a mandle. Those posts should be made under the reg handle.
    Use of a mandle completely undermines and invalidates the purpose of the locker room. Doing so discourages guys from visiting the site which discourages them from spending.

Fine … keep the providers out of the locker room if you think that would protect the Sanctity of the LR .… I’m sure none of this gets to providers. Or keep the mangles from seeing private tags.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    Use of a mandle completely undermines and invalidates the purpose of the locker room. Doing so discourages guys from visiting the site which discourages them from spending.
    Anecdotally, I can assure you that the vast majority of my clients have not participated in discussions in men's areas. I've had a great number of them over the years say that the locker rooms turns their stomach and makes them dislike the hobby, it's an incredible turn off to them and they're sorry we have to deal with people with "like that". So, again, it's not the mandles but rather often the virulent, vulgar, misogynistic and scatological conversations that happen there. THAT is what discourages them from the site, but yet they still spend gobs off money. Most want to hobby in private, without chicanery and with some personal dignity. Others don't care about personal dignity, only, it seems, how they may be exposed about what they say in backrooms behind a handle when they think no one is peeking. Something about the very idea of exposure makes them positively foam at the mouth with vehemence.

Lest one accuse me of having a mandle, I don't, and I never have. Frankly what the sewing circle of backroom participants think of me or anyone else is frankly none of my business good or bad. One doesn't need a mandle nor a gossipy male client to know what is said in the backrooms, it eventually filters through with time and it's fairly obvious who the worst actors there are as they can't contain seem to be able to contain their bloviating and harangue in open forums. That's what's known as a Tell. That is to say, anyone with any astuteness at all knows who those actors are, what the most offensive stuff is said back there and by whom. I don't condescend to have any appeal to the latter.

Now, I don't personally have an issue with the locker rooms, chitty chat like a little coffee klatch if you like about any important or tawdry subject as one sees compelling. I imagine most of it is posturing and jaw flapping back there. As for me, I subscribe to the old adage that if you don't have the balls to say in the open what you say in private, then perhaps one shouldn't say it. It takes courage to act above board in a black market. That goes form both men and women here. Some find that intrinsic and thus easy. Some do not. But to say that mandles discourages spending is laughable.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Anecdotally, I can assure you that the vast majority of my clients have not participated in discussions in men's areas. I've had a great number of them over the years say that the locker rooms turns their stomach and makes them dislike the hobby, it's an incredible turn off to them and they're sorry we have to deal with people with "like that".
    To your face...
    Last edited by killeeninformer2; 02-26-2020 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Additonal dots... for emphasis!

I know, I know KI, this may be difficult, but complexity, thoughfulness, nuance and decency can be terribly confounding and alien for those to whom it is not innate. So much so they are able to delude themselves into the idea that most think just like them.

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

I know, I know KI, this may be difficult, but complexity, thoughfulness, nuance and decency can be terribly confounding and alien for those to whom it is not innate. So much so they are able to delude themselves into the idea that most think just like them.
    With such a warm and welcoming personality I can't possibly imagine anyone on the boards being uncomfortable reporting a bad encounter with you "out in the open." You managed to miss the joke so I'll explain: You spent three whole paragraphs absolutely deriding anyone who wants to talk where you can't see it, using language FAR more insulting than anything I say out in the open or in private, and you still can't understand why some dudes would be uncomfortable with you knowing if they feel the need to say anything negative about you.

I mean I clearly have no problem speaking out in the open. But you're exactly the type of person that dudes need a private space for, much as you might say you don't care what anyone says.

Please don’t do this …… he gets paid by the word.

Fact is … 90% of LR content could appear in coed. It is little more than … “has anyone seen” and responses. Yes … I have the rare post which critizes a provider’s judgement … but we’re big boys who can make up our own minds. And you don’t want those who are effected by such rants as clients, anyway. So … the LR may help you in the validation:verification process.

I’m a big fan of providers, generally. This world is more interesting and more beautiful because of them. They share their charms, allowing me to live out erotic fantasies. If some guys take issue with that <shrug> … I wasn’t gonna see them BCD, anyway.

I started this because I would hope some changes to providers access would be useful. I’m not a fan of users having multiple handles. But … if I was a provider … I would have a mandle … I don’t think I would post withit, though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    ...using language FAR more insulting than anything I say out in the open or in private....
    C43D16FA-3257-48EA-8985-C3A3B6E24DB3.jpg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    I started this because I would hope some changes to providers access would be useful. I’m not a fan of users having multiple handles. But … if I was a provider … I would have a mandle … I don’t think I would post withit, though.
    Well here's the thing: it's utterly naive to expect any kind of exemplary behavior on this kind of message board. People can speak politely to each other some of the time but what they actually do behind fair words is usually pretty nasty. But with statements like this you out and out confirm you have no integrity. Do you not see that? Saying that you would 100% cheat if given the chance means that no one can tell you anything in confidence.

Regarding paid by the word... that would be a good deal. What's the going rate and why haven't I been paid?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Good to see you finally take a stand on something James, even if it mostly just good for a laugh.

Do you keep this in your little book o' KilleenInformer's Kumbacks to copy and paste because we've all seen this exact retort time and time again ad nauseum to anyone who challenges your schtick. I admit a certain disappointment. Le sigh.

with statements like this you out and out confirm you have no integrity. Do you not see that?
    … uh … nope

PS …… I want to cuddle with VV in the most hobby appropriate way.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast