Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
We have met and spoke many times Beautiful. Our last chat was about your wonderful friend that was defending you and he was an eXXXcelent mod that was thrown under the bus. Felt bad for him. Fair and kind man that got to know women on a first hand bases.
Universal you must be fooled easy. I know the so called man you speak of and I would never paint him in such a kind and considerate light. Around here we say he is old and his dick doesnt work and that is when we are being nice.

If were going to be honest we talk bad about RL because he refuses to join in the fun over here. Even though he was banished from eccie he still refuse to be part of this board. Its like he thinks he is better than the rest of us ***** mongers.

I have found that if I call him out enough he will show his face long enough to call me a few names and defend his pathetic penis and its ability to function.

So here goes. Lets see if he chimes in

Since this is a thread about the ladies sharing their pictures I will include one of my favorite coast lady. Universal we would love to see one of you...

This my friends is what perfection looks like and I just saw a post that said she was hosting wednesday in Biloxi. How lucky are we

[IMG][/IMG]