Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ladies: Pricing is a MATH problefm.

I actually enjoy longer sessions with conversation, cuddling, watching a movie, having a snack/meal......maybe even a nap lol

It is quite exhausting when a Gent wants to "go full bore" for the entire 1-2 hour session.

I've never had a client do that in longer sessions tho.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
    I'd like to say one last thing about my post. NEVER did I intend for this to be me telling ladies how to determined their prices. In over 2 years of hobbying I have never haggled a price and I never will. I was addressing what I assumed was a mathematical problem with figuring certain rates. However, when you assume something you are basically try to read someone's mind. Which means it's only a guess. I should have tried to find out what was happening instead of guessing. A better post would have been:

I've noticed that some ladies 90 min rates seem to be out of proportion. Is this for a certain reason or is it just a mistake in mathematical calculation?

Eventually, after several of you stop bashing me which I possibly deserved, it actually became a discussion of that very question. Uni posed some valid arguments that a longer session could end up being very tiring. However, I'd like to ask Katie and some of the other ladies that tend to have longer sessions, exactly how often does it happen that a guy foes full bore for an entire 2 hour session. As for myself, I usually schedule for 2 hours, but it just as much for the companionship as it is for the sex. I refer to as trying to make a half hour of activity stretch out to 2 hours. And according to MathGuy's post this isn't just because I'm older than dirt. Also what I noticed was that the ladies that had the discrepancies in their 90 min rates had discounted their 2 hour rate. It was less than double the hour rate. This is what led me to believe that the problem was mathematical.

So that's it I'm through discussing this. If any ladies think that their 90 min rate might be out of proportion, they should feel free to PM me and I will be glad to discuss it with them. But let it be known that I will only be giving them mathematical advice. Whatever they decide to charge will be their decision.
    If anyone thought NordicJag was complaining about rates or intending to haggle, it was definitely a miscommunication.

NordicJag is a first class gentleman that sets the standard for hobbyists. He is respectful, polite, well-mannered, educated, and a joy to visit with and would never be the type to ever haggle or complain (except for being a stickler for math calculations, lol). He is truly a gentleman.

I took the post not as a complaint regarding whether a lady deserved to post such rates, but as a post to clarify methods of calculations regarding the rates that a lady desires.

Men do tend to be the analytical left brain counterparts of the species.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    NordicJag is a first class gentleman that sets the standard for hobbyists. He is respectful, polite, well-mannered, educated, and a joy to visit with and would never be the type to ever haggle or complain (except for being a stickler for math calculations, lol). He is truly a gentleman.
    NJ, I’m jealous. It’s nice when a lady steps up and compliments one of her clients. You obviously earned her accolades. Good job. And thank you Chloe.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3