Thread: Scarlet touch: Bait and switch Scarlet Touch

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules

Scarlet touch: Bait and switch Scarlet Touch

Companion's Handle: Scarlet touch
    Date of Visit: 1/9/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Scarlett-touch
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Scarlett-touch
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder legnth reddish brown
    Smoking Status: I do not know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Fugly
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    It was a full on bait and switch nothing like the pictures I got to the room and it was an older Hispanic lady who could barely speak English she only knew a few words but the conversation I had on the phone And me text messages this woman spoke great English I saw her and realized it was not the same girl and I left immediately I know she wasted 30 bucks on the room but I was not falling for that trap

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Wow
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow. Sorry about your experience. She has had some really good reviews in the past.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    BRAVO!!! Good for you! Don't reward these B&S chicks by staying. It's fraud plain and simple!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Haha, that's the right response. Make scam artists pay for the room

Verified Hobbyist
    Damn that's rough.I was hoping to meet her especially after the past good reviews.Really wonder what happened, thanks for the intel.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since no activities took place to BE reviewed, per policy, moved to Coed for discussion/response. -- FIH/staff

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilfieldtrash View Post
    Companion's Handle: Scarlet touch
    Date of Visit: 1/9/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Scarlett-touch
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Scarlett-touch
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder legnth reddish brown
    Smoking Status: I do not know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Fugly
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    It was a full on bait and switch nothing like the pictures I got to the room and it was an older Hispanic lady who could barely speak English she only knew a few words but the conversation I had on the phone And me text messages this woman spoke great English I saw her and realized it was not the same girl and I left immediately I know she wasted 30 bucks on the room but I was not falling for that trap

Oh balls! That sucks
    Seeetiekins
    Are you doing your homework properly?

Good luck with all
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥
    EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM

FOR A SMOOTH MESH...
    *READ* 0H2 ABOUT ME/PROFILE
    & P411 Bio *BEFORE* CONTACTING ME

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Companion Companion Bombshell's's Avatar
    First and foremost,
    My pictures are accurate and resent is me! I only edit to not show my face for privacy reasons, I don't need to post fake or misleading pictures that aren't ME I don't know how he said is not me. When I clearly post my pictures that I take myself, I am 27 years old, not 40 years old, I don't look that old either, know my English is not perfect but i can hold a conversation to the best of my ability, i can write and read English better than i can speak it,
    Also we never spoke on the phone all our communication was via text, he called me once but I don't answer phone calls at all,
    When he came in to the room the only words we changed was (his words let me use the restroom) I said OK (then he said I fforgotmy wallet In my vehicle be right back) I said Ok, that was all the words we exchanged, so I don't know why he said that I don't speak English, I still have all our conversations,
    Also I was trying to accommodate him to the best of my availability he had schedule for 11 then he changed to 10 30 I said ok,
    My best guess is that he posted this as a review knowing that us providers can't comment on the reviews to tell our side of the story,
    Thankfully for us the management is on top of it and moved it to co-ed so we can defend ourselves and expose the truth
    If any of gentleman on here that would like to hang out with me,
    Think that is not me is free
    Last edited by Bombshell's; 01-10-2020 at 12:01 PM.
    NOTE IF YOU MAKE A CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT. And you cancel or ncns a full deposit will be required to make future appointments

Feel free to schedule an appointment
    with KIM text at (346)514-6510.
    WHEN CONTACTING ME PLEASE
    PROVIDE HANDLE NAME & REFERENCES.
    for proper screening.😘

access here has been withdrawn - failure to respect the OH2 community rules
    Oh you’re a liar too we did speak on the phone a couple days prior and the girl that was in the room yesterday could barely speak English I’m not going to get in a Spit fight with you I’m just saying I’m glad I left and if anybody else wants to come see you then i’m going to pray for them and good for you for trapping someone else I refuse to comment any further this is just my personal experience

Verified Companion Companion Bombshell's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilfieldtrash View Post
    Oh you’re a liar too we did speak on the phone a couple days prior and the girl that was in the room yesterday could barely speak English I’m not going to get in a Spit fight with you I’m just saying I’m glad I left and if anybody else wants to come see you then i’m going to pray for them and good for you for trapping someone else I refuse to comment any further this is just my personal experience
    I don't LIE and I can prove IT that we have never spoken on phone,
    Can you prove it? Or you going use the excuse the you delete everything because your wife might use your phone
    If the management allows me I can post all our conversations where clearly shows that you called ONE time but I never answer
    NOTE IF YOU MAKE A CONFIRMED APPOINTMENT. And you cancel or ncns a full deposit will be required to make future appointments

Feel free to schedule an appointment
    with KIM text at (346)514-6510.
    WHEN CONTACTING ME PLEASE
    PROVIDE HANDLE NAME & REFERENCES.
    for proper screening.😘

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Private communications may NOT be posted publicly.

Both sides have spoken. Per policy, thread now closed. -- FIH/staff