Thread: Right click protection...

Exclamation Right click protection...

So, actively working on not completely f*cking blowing a F*ING GASKET but um...anybody wanna enlighten me how to protect my attachments from NOT BEING F*CKING DOWNLOADED? WTF? DOWNLOADS BY THE F*CKING HUNDREDS. YOU COCK SUCKING ASSHOLES? I HATE THESE SITES WITH ANTIQUATED FORMATS. Like we providers don't have enough BULLSHIT to CONSTANTLY MONITOR. OMG, YOU COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES. I attached certain private pics MISLEADINGLY under the impression ONLY REGISTERED MEMBERS COULD SEE & NOBODY COULD DOWNLOAD. YOU COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES....did I mention you're COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES? Yep, this is me not GOING FULL ON POSTAL. YOU COCK SUCKING ASSHOLES.
    #omfg #cocksuckingassholes #notmyhome #cuzmyhomewouldvekeptmesafe #cocksuckingassholes #iamnotacomptech #imma***** #csah

& yeah, I have deleted all attachments & will NOT be posting any more here. #csah SORRY GUYS. No wonder no bookings but hella views....OMFG. I want to break the fukkin internet rite now. i have spent 12 SOLID HOURS navigating the ONE MILLION F*CKING SITES I AM ON updating & going deep with privacy protection BECAUSE EVERY SITE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT & Who The F can tell where most of the biz is actually coming from cuz like yeah really I get ANSWERS to THOSE types of inquiries...cuz finding out who the f anybody is & exactly what they want is EASY PEASY. #csha (& this is a SIDELINE that has CONSUMED one of my few days off from MY F-ING REAL JOB. YOU COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES.)

I feel your frustrations and you have every right to be upset. Gentle hugs Beautiful

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    regarding images on the internet.

Anything that can be seen can be copied and VERY easily.

Using "webdeveloper" on firefox, and on chrome (developer) and can usually be opened with control/U on the computer keyboard.

Might be a little difficult finding the "control" button on a cell phone just as it might be a bit difficult in sometimes finding a personal control combo.

Photo albums here can be public or private (available to those in your friends/contacts list).

As for figuring out where contacts are coming from, easy enough to set up a couple of email addys, text numbers, to help track incoming.

Stay safe out there!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Only registered members may view profiles/albums, and as ck indicated, they can be made more private, but regular ad forums are completely public, always have been, never any pretensions otherwise. And as the chief pointed out, any image anywhere can be copied, period, even those from so-called "protected" sources. All anyone has to do is research on the Internet, the same medium frequently cursed for the vast data -- and imagery -- distributed and re-distributed. Right-click disablement may discourage but doesn't prevent the lifting of photos. Equal opportunity offense that has been railed about since the WWW came into existence. Safest thing? Don't post pics on ANY site that you don't want shared.

No need to curse and disrespect this particular site and members with a tirade, however.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 12-16-2019 at 09:59 PM.