AirBrush_20191202065442.jpg

I'm a submissive slut and I love it so much! I'm ready to play and I am so, so very excited to serve as your obedient little toy.

I'm a sexually adventurous bimbo and I'm enthusiastic about most kinks. Come share your most depraved fantasies with me, I'm eager to get naughty together~

AirBrush_20191202065016.jpg

How to book with me:

Please send me a minimum of 2 references in your first DM or email. Give a brief description of what you're looking for during our time together and how much time you're interested in. I am not available for short-lead time bookings with anyone I haven't yet met.

Deposits:

Due to the drastic change in culture on this board, I no longer accept oh2 bookings without a deposit of 150. This is non negotiable.

Cancellation Policy:

You have 24 hours before the time of our meeting to cancel. If you fail to do so, you have a grace period of 24 hours before 150 will be due.

If I do not receive this, your references will be notified of your behavior and you will be added to the NCNS list on this board. Additionally, mods will be notified of your behavior. This is to help keep the community safe for everyone.