Thread: Available now😘 Incall and Outcall!! Incall off 290&35

Verified Companion

Available now😘 Incall and Outcall!! Incall off 290&35

I WILL BE WORKING THIS AD AND ON CALL STARTING AT 3:30AM SUNDAY MORNING (ABOUT AND HOUR AND A HALF FROM NOW, ALL SUNDAY DAY-TIME ALL SUNDAY NIGHT, ALL THE WAY UNTIL MONDAY ABOUT NOON!! SO LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!

Hello there!!! It's late and I'm sure the stress of the holidays is getting a little overwhelming! So treat yourself with some stress relieving sexy fun with your favorite little freaky girl, Callie!!

Let's do some holiday weekend/Black Friday Specials this weekend!!

QV--100
    HHR--150 👀
    HR--200 (THATS 100 LESS THAN MY REGULAR DONATION)

I do not offer CIM,COF,GREEK,BNG
    (I do have something to offer with a small tip that isn't always on the menu--im feeling extra open-minded tonight)

SHOOT ME A TEXT ASAP, YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THESE SPECIALS!!! 210•962•1107~Callie
    Make sure to include your handle in your text, tell me what type of appointment your looking for, and when your ready.

Also a huge apology to anyone who was trying to meet up with me the last couple days. I was having some issues with my phone and wasn't able to set up any appointments ..the issue is resolved now thankfully:) and tonight I'm ready to make up for that lost fun;)

Incall available off 290&35...hurry hurry!! Text me ASAP, before it's too late!:)

Callie~210-962-1107
    Attached Images Attached Images