Thread: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There was no line when I got one yesterday. It didn’t seem as fresh as the first one I got. The chicken was stringy and the bun was wet from just sitting in the wrapper. It was pretty nasty. I guess they way the combat the long lines is to pre-make these things and have them sitting there waiting. It might just be that you have to get there first thing and get them as they come out of the fryer.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallasfan View Post
    There was no line when I got one yesterday. It didn’t seem as fresh as the first one I got. The chicken was stringy and the bun was wet from just sitting in the wrapper. It was pretty nasty. I guess they way the combat the long lines is to pre-make these things and have them sitting there waiting. It might just be that you have to get there first thing and get them as they come out of the fryer.
    they do seem to be cranking them out.. the lines are getting shorter, but I'll be damned if I haven't gone twice in the past 3 days, and going again later today. I have hit 4 different Popeye's, the best sandwich is at the north Collins (near the stadium) location.. that fucking ROCKED. I'm hoping this is my last time for many weeks, I don't need to be getting that fucking sandwich all the time, but it is the real deal.

Verified Companion Companion ladyJ's Avatar
    They were good in the beginning , got one the other day tho and tossed it... hate when good things come to an end!
    THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A GOOD HEARTED PERSON,HAVING A NAUGHTY SIDE💦👅❤
    GFE,MSOG,BBBJ,SQUIRT,MASSAGE AND MORE!!! 👐👐
    NO BBFS, NO GREEK , NO VIDEOS ,NO PICS
    SAFE PLAYING ONLY 👒🎩
    PM ME FOR MORE INFO AND RATES!! I AIM TO PLEASE!!!
    SCREENING REQUIRED!!! PLEASE BE SCREEN READY!!