Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Independent Provider review: Hot Holly - 18yo Green eye Blonde Spinner

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn you prepaid her and she pulled a Houdini trick on you?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What is the number 1 rule.....do not pre pay. It sets a bad precedent for the rest of us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just saw her this morning. Cute girl, she isn’t gfe though. No kissing, no daty. She’s cbj, but she was fun to fuck. She didn’t want me to finish on her either. Made me cum in my hands. She also wanted the donation upfront on the counter, I obliged.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02ED9A2B-6104-44EF-936E-1ADB450F4356.jpg 
Views:	493 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	366934
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7455D7B1-DD81-47FC-A265-631226B06F85.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	366967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5155EE24-4881-4F96-8E64-C4462D46E144.jpg 
Views:	488 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	366959

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Damn that sucks......................... Way too many NO's for my taste but cause of her looks, many will fall for her...................

Still PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.......................... ....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    bbbj saved for managers?

Who knows but She doesn’t have a manager.

Slayer is right. Her looks made has me trippin. Totally broke number one rule. Total pass. Way too much young talent for her bs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=awesome23;542651]Just saw her this morning. Cute girl, she isn’t gfe though. No kissing, no daty. She’s cbj, but she was fun to fuck. She didn’t want me to finish on her either. Made me cum in my hands. She also wanted the donation upfront on the counter, I obliged.

MADE YOU CUM IN YOUR HANDSMan you MFs (and I mean that in the most respectable way) will pay any chic off of a street trash website. Just to get a nut. WOW! I thought being on OH you guys have “UP’d” your standards. You can do whatever with your money, but trying to get a nut from a pretty face has you guys losing your minds. TOO MANY RISKS GENTLEMEN!!
    Last edited by someguy12; 11-10-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    A23 she back in Houston or you drive all the way too Beaumont to see her? Just wondering, she txed me Friday with Ha, I replied Ha what (she thought that was rude response). I replied I was driving & what’s up and got silence.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah her cute face got me. She gave me a special for hh, so I didn’t care too much about the cbj. But no daty sucks, and this girl is scared of cum and saliva 🤦🏻*♂️. She was in Houston, I wouldn’t drive an hour for any pussy lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome23 View Post
    Yeah her cute face got me. She gave me a special for hh, so I didn’t care too much about the cbj. But no daty sucks, and this girl is scared of cum and saliva 🤦🏻*♂️. She was in Houston, I wouldn’t drive an hour for any pussy lol.
    You know what! I will cut you a break on my last statement. I get it, WHATS LIFE WITHOUT RISK? Otherwise LAS VEGAS WOULDN’T EXIST RIGHT? You saw an opportunity and took it. I wouldn’t do it personally, but you’re DUDES so you do what DUDES do...CHASE PUSSY. LOL!
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2