Thread: EllieFox: Ellie is a fox

Verified Hobbyist BCD

EllieFox: Ellie is a fox

Companion's Handle: EllieFox
    Date of Visit: 9/30/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: DM
    Phone Number: She will provide after references clear
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?66893-elliefox
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, LFK, FIV, Mish, CG, DATY, BBBJ, MSOG, 69
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 330
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Little longer than shoulder length blonde hair
    Smoking Status: Didn't notice
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: She is tight little spinner with great perky B cups
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    This was my first meeting with Ellie. I was a little nervous upon my arrival but she quickly put me at ease.

She was dressed in a cute little outfit with thong panties. I undressed and hopped in bed with her to start LFK. This was an odd part, her DFK was her leaving her mouth wide open and wanting to play tongue hockey. She really did not close her mouth during this part. I was feeling her body and decided to worship the rest of her body. Pulled the clothes off of her and started DATY, then flopped around to 69. After a few minutes of this, I was ready for feel the inside of her pussy. Slid the cover on, she hopped on CG. After a few minutes here, I flipped her on her back to slide in mish. I pushed her legs up and pumped hard until I reached completion.

I cleaned up, and laid back on the bed. After some chit chat, she got off the bed and started to get dressed. I guess my face said, WTH, because she then asked if I wanted to go again. I was like, hell yeah. She dropped her clothes and slid my dick back her mouth. She then worked a BBBJ until I was mostly hard. I was not full hard, so I laid her next to me, tried to DFK while I slid a FIV. I then decided that since she wanted to hold her mouth open, I would slide my cock back in her mouth while FIV. This was pretty hot! I then reached full hard again, slid the cover on and right back to mish. I really liked hitting it in mish... dropped second load in the cover.

Cleaned up, thanked her for the fun and back to work I went.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Hercules

Hercules hercules
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bigshow911's Avatar
    “I then decided that since she wanted to hold her mouth open, I would slide my cock back in her mouth”. Made me LOL!

Thanks for the intel. I’ve been wanting to see her, but I haven’t stepped up to the $$$ mark as frequent.