Date of Visit: 6/3/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: bobbydollz2018@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://bobbiedoll.tryst.link
    [/7B]City, State: [/B]Addison, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBJ, FIV, FF, FUHA, Doggie, Mish, Dirty talk.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Below shoulder. Multiple colors.
    Smoking Status: Could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion
    Companion Description: Pictures are accurate. 5 foot 4. Weight as described.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Appointment was pretty much on time. Walked in and was surprised how sexy she looked in her little short outfit. I was not disappointed. Greated with a hug. Some light convo to start. Clothes came off and she has fantastic breasts. Then to a erotic massage. I had her lay down then FF and clit play until she O'd intensly. Onto some great oral and DT on me. Condomed up and had her lay on her side and started CFS. Very flexible with her knee under her chin. This gem can take it deep and take a pounding and loves it. She gets into it. Switched to Doggie for a look at that fantastic round firm rear. It looked fantastic. More deep pounding, TIHA with dirty talk, as she got into it. She can work it, squeeze those V muscles tight on you. After a bit she O'd again. Switched to Mish to look at her sexy face and on to more pounding her with her knees on her shoulders and more dirty talk and reactions from her. I finished hard balls deep in her. Was a very very great session. I showered. Dressed while we conversed. She is a very sweet girl. Made feel comfortable. Even texted me while on my way to my vehicle that she had a great time and it was fun. She would be recommend from me.
    Last edited by Dick Goesinya; 10-09-2019 at 12:42 PM.