Thread: Hi! New here!

Hi! New here!

So excited to play!20190930_222102.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Sydney. I’m so excited to play with you.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome!

Thank you!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome.
    Have fun and be safe.
    Sharing some more information about yourself would be nice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just pm'ed you with my proposal :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Welcome Sydney!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    These girls set there own rates and it’s up to us to make that choice , the issue is that once a hobbyist take the plunge at her “required”rate then it’s obvious they will stick to the high price thinking that the rate is fine and feel like why change it since I have takers . This happens to a lot of providers that have GPS and over price themselves . Again a lot of this price hike is the hobbyist fault, if you stick to your guns maybe they will realize they are out of market rate . Again it’s still our choice to make . Imh opinion , I have yet to see a $400 hr provider on here, js

Retired Companion
    Stagefright, that is so inappropriate. This is the Welcome section to welcome our beautiful ladies to Austin. It is not a place to complain about rates. Nobody wants to hear that. If you don't like a rate then move on - simple as that.

Sydney, welcome to Ourhome2 beautiful. Here is a helpful link for you. https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ion-Candidates.
    We would love to see you get verified. If you have any questions,please feel free to PM me. I'm on staff here and love to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Stagefright, that is so inappropriate. This is the Welcome section to welcome our beautiful ladies to Austin. It is not a place to complain about rates. Nobody wants to hear that. If you don't like a rate then move on - simple as that.

Sydney, welcome to Ourhome2 beautiful. Here is a helpful link for you. https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ion-Candidates.
    We would love to see you get verified. If you have any questions,please feel free to PM me. I'm on staff here and love to help.
    Thank you so much!!!

Welcome darlin’

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    [QUOTE=xtrem;500585] Thank you so much!! /QUOTE]. She is not offended