Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor View Post
I agree Kimberly, Eros is a nightmare! Obviously if your not connected to that bait n switch agency that runs all those fake ads w their fake girls they harass you nowadays. That agency is allowed to have ALL their girls half ass clothed tits and Ass all hanging out and our true local girls w reputations have to be ALL covered up. Bullshit! They actually rejected my new pictures of my bikini totally covered bottom and top. Guess We girls w reputations are a threat , idk ? Lol I did speak to a couple of other providers w reputations and status that post on Eros and they are doing the same thing. I tell everyone who contacts me on Eros to RESEARCH!!!! Everyone who is REAL should have STATUS period !!!
Are you serious? I was literally asked like 5 X to provide a before and after of all cropped photos which I did and the idiots still acted like they don't know what's going on.

They had the nerve to send a renewal email to which I replied, I don't think so, you people are the most incompetent morons I've ever dealt with.