Thread: Can gents vouch for gents?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Universal, I honestly don't recall our entire conversation or the exact wording; it has been many months and I've occasionally had to clear my PM box by necessity since I receive thousands of messages, so anything that related to members who achieved validation was cleaned out up until I was able to recently increase my capacity. (Vouches are stored on the H2 system, of course.) I would have advised you to the best of my knowledge based on circumstances and valid reasons at that time, not all of which may have been obvious then... or appropriate to explain in public now.

Vouches, also frequently referred to as session confirmations, must be made by verified members who have actually MET other persons in the flesh BCD, and that usually entails male hobbyists and female providers physically getting together (although we have a few male providers onsite), OR companions who have worked together in P4P. Electronic communication/association alone between members doesn't apply.

I may have misunderstood something, but I just don't quite remember, sorry.
    I always try to be polite and informative, and don't think that our interaction "went downhill" or that I gave you "grief," but I realize that can be interpretive, so my apologies if I offended you in any way as I was trying to assist you, as it wasn't personal or my intention. Your vouches (both of them) were perused by ck and you were verified and have enjoyed full status/privileges here since.

My sole goal has always been to be careful and thorough when helping with the validation process (and anything else onsite) to protect and support the interests, safety, standards, and integrity of H2, and while I have double checked/confirmed/forwarded hundreds of vouches by both lads and lassies, to be absolutely clear the chief admin evaluates EVERY vouch submitted, and ONLY ck1942 approves ALL verifications at his discretion based on the parameters stated above.

Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-14-2019 at 09:36 AM. Reason: spelling correction/danged wonky Internet connection!