Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
I feel a grown adult should know how to properly groom/shower before an intimate date.. and should be arriving fresh and clean. My shower is available if you need to make sure.

I always spend time to properly groom, shower and look cute and presentable (hair, alittle makeup and some lingerie) im not really into messing that all up just to have to wash some booty. Plus im not into shower play way to dangerous and pretty awkward most of the time. I'm not licking booty ;)
Haha. Yea I don't blame you BL I don't mind giving it to a girl if she's very clean and the passion could start a bonfire, yea it's cool, however the idea of a guy getting it is just a little disturbing to me. Lol

I know some of you guys like it. I'm not shaming or anything, no judgement here, but yes, for me personally, the idea of receiving TUMA (girl -> guy) is just, "blehh!". Haha. Sorry. Just how I feel. I wouldn't even let a girl do it tbh; even is she wanted to badly. I'm just not sticking my ass in the air for you to munch it.

Guys have too much hair. It's also much more course. Even a really naturally lightly haired man still has significant hair around his groin & entire buttox region. Hell, even women have a decent bit of hair if they don't groom well that grows around the butthole area. A guy has to be so insanely groomed, flushed out, and clean around there that I couldn't ever blame any woman who wanted nothing to do with it under any circumstances. And mine? Ya ain't gettin it even if ya want it. Nope nope

Yep, I'll definitely give it to a really clean girl that I'm totally caught up with and it's getting really hot; usually it's while wandering around during DATY. Honestly that's normally how I've given it (personal & hobby life both). Either from missionary style DATY or doggy DATY which extends into some DATO/near DATO. That's just me though.