Thread: DATO / TUMA discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    I don't mind receiving, and I'm not against it in theory, but I have seen too many damned dirty wadded up pieces of TP in bum cracks during FBSM to offer this service lol.

Sad to think that there are grown adults who still don't know how to clean themselves properly before an intimate encounter.

Here's a few tips for those who haven't been trained in these matters:

#1 - Know your butt. If you've got poop, expel it before you bathe for the play date. Fleet enemas are cheap, but if you're not down for that, at least take some wet wipes with you in case you have to stop off at the 7-11 on the way to the in-call.

#2 - If that occurs, wet wipes or no, always take a shower before you start. Most guys and gals will be happy for you to do this at their incall or outcall before the adult fun begins, especially if you are relatively clean before you start. No one wants to see crusty fecal matter or wads of TP in the shower drain.

#3 - Always use a soapy washcloth on all surfaces of the nether regions, particularly the butt hole. Swirl it around with a finger to get in all of the curves of your balloon knot, and maybe work a finger in gently just a little ways so that you're less likely to expel any solid aerosols if there is an accidental passage of gas.

#4 - Do these things even if you don't plan on any butt munching or other intimate contact with the poop chute. No one wants their fingers, faces, or naughty bits to be that close to any potential brown matter, except for maybe a few scat enthusiasts, who are few and far between.

This has been a public service announcement from the Certified Public Butt Munchers Association.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 09-02-2019 at 06:55 PM.