Thread: Hobby Questions to All!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ummmm.....I dictate what activities will occur during the session whether paid before or after.

Because...well....it's my body lol

Being paid for my time does not negate consent. Period.

But I'm hoping that's not what you meant. I will choose to believe what you are saying is that some girls will be all "nice" until they get their money and then not give a shit if you are satisfied cuz they already got what they are there for. (I used the word "girls" on purpose here lol)

I don't have a plan of action for failing to deliver on services after he has paid.
    If I have done all I can (within my personal boundaries) to make my client happy during our time together (and up to 15 mins over) and he still isn't satisfied....I'm sorry. But that's not on me. lol
    But you can be damn sure I WILL do my best to make sure he IS happy by the end of our time together. Because repeat visits are my "bread and butter". I would think that any professional would think the same on this point.

Now....if I were to ever feel like crap but go ahead with a session anyway and he let me know (or I sensed it myself) that he was not happy with how things went, I would probably either return at least part of the donation or offer a discounted session at a later date.

This is where the client posting HONEST reviews without concern of backlash from others comes in.
    And providers having activities lists and clear boundaries posted or at least communicated in advance of booking in the first place.
    That way, an educated decision to see the provider can be made BEFORE it is an issue to begin with.

Regarding where the donation is placed....
    I never want it handed to me. And I'm not a fan of envelopes. I will not touch it in front of my client. I have a pretty little box with a lid where it can be placed but most just lay it on the table next to the box lol I count it either after he has left or is in the shower preparing to leave. Being shorted is a relatively rare occurrence for me.
    When it has happened, I let them know. How understanding I am about it depends on how much he shorted and/or his attitude about making it right.
    Last edited by Krystal_RoseBBW; 08-23-2019 at 12:27 PM.