Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post

What he said ^^^

Universal, I saw your reply last night and it made me think, so it wasn't all bad.

This is a hobby and I have spent sessions with girls (that I would have otherwise avoided) SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THINGS THEY SAID ON THE BOARDS and there are some that I will forever avoid for the exact same reasons. As I do frequent non resident cities, there are several in different cities that are on my TDL list just as there are many on my DNS list for that reason alone.

This is one of my hobbies and drama is not. Taking the action you espouse given the WK situation I have already experienced contributes to drama rather than my hobby.

It is clear that there are some providers in the hobby that prefer to be the source or center of the drama rather than the center of fun and enjoyment. They tend to be on my DNS list.

This thread exists to help those with questions find reasonable, rational, non-hurtful guidance to problems that arise in RL that interfere with hobbying rather than a hammer thread for some providers.

YMMV