Quote Originally Posted by Jugglover View Post
I see a lot of providers posting ads that have never posted more then a new member thread. I’ve often wondered if ladies who engage in regular conversations on the forums get more business then the ladies who just post up ads only. I know that’s a hard statistic to figure out,.. but common sense tells me if a lady is replying to threads, that’s more exposure then just the daily ad. Then again, maybe all a lady needs is an ad a day to stay in business.
Thoughts?
No. Not necessarily.
I only engage on the boards when I see something that really makes me want to speak up on it I'm not on here too often and it's never stopped my business a lot of gentlemen arent here for convo on the boards. Thats the bored gents. The other giys just want to find a sexy reliable lady and get busy.

Sure conversation helps but a good chunk of these gentlemen are here to get laid they're not using this as Instagram or Facebook and the ones that are are usually the guys that have the least reviews they're usually the least liked guys these are just boards for advertising and finding women these aren't social media. I like the gents who know that.