Thank you to all for the constructive replies. It’s sad that this happens to both the ladies and the men. And as Fancy mentioned, what is frustrating is the financial loss as well. Time, effort, fuel, traffic, tolls, etc.

I agree with mathguy about the scheduling thing. I don’t like to schedule way in advance either. I could have had a real shitty day, and now I’m supposed to get myself in the mood?

I’m still not gonna call anyone out. At the end of the day, there could be extenuating circumstances that caused this to happen for the ladies involved and they apparently don’t treat everyone like that because they are well established providers with a good record. I’m also not looking for an apology discount. I’m just looking to have a good time, get laid, and not have to work so hard for it. If I have to work this hard for it, I might as well just go home.

Million dollar idea... someone develop a scheduling app where providers can post their availability and hobbyists can book with them. If one, or the other, flakes on the agreed appointment, then that party gets blocked from using the scheduling app for a small period of time. Then, just like Southwest Airlines shows, we can see a providers (and hobbyist as well) on time rating and also their no-show, or cancelation, rating. This would be for both the hobbyist and providers benefit. If a hobbyist is notorious for running late, or extremely late, or flakes altogether, a provider can make a decision to not see that hobbyist. If the hobbyist knows that a provider is flaky (or vice versa) but wants to take a chance them anyway, then they can. I’m sure there’s more that can be done, but there you go. Someone make it happen. I’d buy that for a dollar.