Companion's Handle: Kylee Lynn
Date of Visit: 7/4/19
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: will provide
Email Address: kyleelynn@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.kyleelynn.me , https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=172079
City, State: Dallas, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Talk, wine, Tequila, Datyx3,mish,standing mish,standing K9,TUHA,BBBJx3,69x2,RCG, CG,CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: late 40's
Hair Color and Length: Blond with extensions
Smoking Status: not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: For her age Wow! 6 pack abs, Hot looking, Sweet lips, great legs, nice Kitty! Great MM boobs, Did I say HOT Body!!!!! Nice Ass!!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Very much Soo
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
My Brother Dogs y'all are Blessed!! I love and miss Big D, it's my Bday weekend and I am having a Great time, so I Pm KL and she hits me up and we set up for the 4th and do a 90 min. firework show! I get to KL's place and she greets me in her best red white and blue but from across the pond dress, fits her tight body like a glove, man she is fine for her age and the body OMG so tight! So my only concern is im a PSE kind of guy and how will we match! Kl sips a little wine and I sip on my shot of Cabrito Tequila and some LFK, now time to speed things up KL does like to talk and you must take control!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.