Companion's Handle: MissJaye
Date of Visit: June 28, 2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: After screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?49185-MissJaye
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? 10 minutes late
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DT, 69, Mish, CDS, Cuddling
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: 33
Hair Color and Length: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Nope
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Thicccccc in the best way!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
Miss Jaye is fantastic, and provided a wonderful first hobbying experience! Verification was straightforward and simple, and I was up front about being a newbie (found her off the Houston newbie-friendly thread). She is a definite MILF next door, huge tits and a massive booty, proportional and thicccccc.

To start with, I had to cancel our original appointment day-of as I got food poisoning from dodgy tacos. She was super understanding and sweet about the mixup, and we rescheduled for two weeks later.

Her incall location is a 2 star hotel near Tomball, in a decent area. I felt safe parking and walking up to her room.

She greeted me in a really cute teddy and after the door closed I confessed that I was a little bit nervous. She sat down on the bed and beckoned me over to begin a really nice LFK and DFK session as she undressed us both. BBBJ/69 followed until I told her to stop so I could enjoy other activities haha. Other activities were delightful (see ROS) and I left a very happy camper :)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.