Pecker pills are a band-aid for more serious issues. To get a good erection you need blood flow and testosterone. As we gents age, testosterone production decreases by about 2% a year after about 35 and blood flow can decrease based on your diet and fitness. Hit the gym is you haven't in a while and get fit. Lift weights 30 minutes a day 3 times a week, this will stimulate testosterone production. Go to GNC or go online and look for a testosterone booster. It's to a steroid, rather, its natural substances that stimulate the body's natural production of testosterone. Also do 30 minutes of cardio (running, fast walking, stair master,etc) to stimulate your blood flow. Again, look online or GNC and get a nitric oxide booster. This uses natural substances to help expand your blood vessels and promote growth of new blood vessels. I've always been a fitness nut but added test booster and nitric oxide a few years ago and I don't need vitamin V very much anymore. i still take it occasionally, especially when coach says go for the 2-point conversion, wink wink. But I can pop a hard-on almost as good as I did 25-30 years ago.