I just want folks to do whatever makes them feel best and sexy. That being said, for me personally, I love pubes and prefer natural and think a full bush is sexy and like a frame on a picture. you can look at the unframed picture but a pretty frame sure enhances the view. also I love my bush played with and it is a huge erogenous zone for me. I love to have it tugged on and played with. I think we have determined in previous conversations about this on the other board that it is a generational thing and most young folks grew up with shaved images and think that looks normal and most of us older folks grew up with pubes and find it alluring and sexy. for me it boils down to personal choice and it is ultimately irrelevant to good sex if the person keeps their pubes the way they prefer it. what I am against is extreme societal peer pressure to conform and acting like those who stay natural are less clean or less desirable. everyone likes what they like and should do it the way that makes them feel best about themselves. I will be a natural gal forever and no razor shall ever assault my lovely bush.