Thread: Gents a few questions!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1. What are some of your #1 to do's with a provider?

2. When checking a new provider out what are your dealbreakers and what makes you say "I'm booking her!"?

3. This wont apply to everyone, but what are some of your fetishes/activities you're into?

Sorry if I'm asking too much just curious is all ��

OP, I think this was a very helpful post to the entire community - both guys and gals should get a lot out of the many answers put forth in reply to your inquiry... attagirl!

1/3. Sooooo... I like pics and I am willing to make pic reviews for sessions that merit such.

For me, allowing pics is not a "must do" butt, my to-do list is already long - and it is unlikely for me to put a provider high on the list if she has a no pics policy.

I do the reviews for two reasons...

For the GUYS:
    IMHO, "sharing is caring" and my male colleagues deserve to see fresh/accurate pics and intel on my experience with the provider. That info can help them make informed decisions.

For the PROVIDER: I do a review to help out the gal - and I only do pic reviews, anymore...
    the exception is that sometimes I'll also do a text review on Eccie and refer back to the pic review on OH2.

A review is a recommendation, an endorsement - and a review with pics, gets her noticed MUCH MORE than via text alone.
    Just see the tally of 'views' on pic reviews vs non-pic reviews.

THAT SAID, the pics are for HER BENEFIT and I will not pay any up charge for pics and I do not expect (pic time for review) to come out of my 'retail' play time.

I do enjoy taking the pics - butt I have 1000's of pics already - and millions of free pics are available on the internet.
    So it is GPS to think that I need any certain provider's pic.

*** ALSO, I do not publish pics until AFTER the provider has seen and approved the pics. ***
    I just think that is 'proper' - so that is my policy. I also remove EXIF data, blur (tats) and crop (face) as needed for her image comfort.

2. I like a bit of chat, convo - before we get to the pic sesh or activities sesh... to me, this is not 'provider work' - and I expect a 30 minute sesh to be measured NOT BY A CLOCK - butt by 30 minutes of "activities".

If a provider is a "30 minute on the clock - and out girl", then she seems BP or ListCrawler quality to me.
    I will avoid her OR be very clear with her up front about the terms, I expect. Then, she can decide how she wants to run her biz at that point - and I will make a decision, too.

The 'retail activities' that are of value to me includes LFK, DFK, caress, FIV, BBBJ, SS, DATY, CG, RCG, doggy, MISH, CIM, anal - all these are preferred (and in a GFE style) - butt none are required...
    30 minutes or an hour of "activities" like these are what I am booking for...

If a gal doesn't value a pic review, that's no problem with me - we just skip that phase to an activities sesh - and there will (of course) be no review.

I expect to get some hatin' for being clear on this (my hobby policy) -- butt, I sincerely DO expect 'more' from an Eccie or OH2 gal...

Several more things to discuss... GFE, IOP, YMMV and TCB...

GFE - ladies 'act' like a GF if you advertise GFE
    IOP - illusion of passion - ladies, mastering this one concept will multiply your biz with 'repeats'
    YMMV - gents, 'your mileage may vary' - this is one for you. These gals are individuals and they DO PUT OUT a variable service (lots of reasons for this)... so always respect them and treat them very good... they are likely to reciprocate. If they do not measure up, well... cross them off the list - research the reviews - and find a new, better one next time.
    TCB - This is basic BIZ 101 ladies. Put who, what, when, where, why and how much in your ads and your profiles - age, ht, wt. pics, location, hours...

Guys that ask questions are not time-wasters. YOU (provider) are the time waster if you don't supply info. I've noticed that many OH2 gals are getting better at this.
    Ladies, plz answer promptly and clearly by text or PM.

Lastly, 'attitude'... I value attitude far more than youth or beauty or skillz,
    give me a gal with a great attitude that makes me feel that she's glad to see me (IOP) -
    and have her act like she is completely committed to making this a very successful session... I want that.

Unfortunately (YMMV), the reverse (poor attitude) is always possible where the gal (often collects donation upfront)...
    That's procedure is 'poor form/mood kill' and a possible 'red flag', IMHO...
    then if she acts as a dead fish, lackluster attitude and service... just running out the clock.

Those seshs are my NO reviews (bottom 5%)...

All the best, gals and gents!
    Last edited by skittlez; 06-05-2019 at 02:29 AM.