Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
LMAO. I couldn't agree more! I cannot stand that daddy and papi talk (sorry to those who do it - sorry). I guess the "good girl" thing is ok depending on how she says it, her voice, cadence, context, etc.

But the daddy/papi thing? Fucking 1000% agree my friend.

DO NOT CALL ME YOUR DADDY OR YOUR PAPI.

Kinda gives me the creeps and it can be nauseating too (depending on their voice or the way they say it): "Ayyyyye ayyye papi, papi!" or "Oh daddy, yes daddy....you like that daddy!!?". I'm not your daddy (or papi). Haha.

Before any of you get on my case that are from first or second generation families from Mexico, Central America, and particularly Spanish speaking Caribbean islands where this is very common, yes, I realize "papi" (rough synonym for daddy) is used colloquially as a term of endearment. It's not dissimilar to the way "baby" is used in the US or UK and other English speaking countries; it doesn't translate well though. If you are going to direct talking toward your partner you should say "baby" or "honey" or some other "pet name", or simply their name/nick name.
It makes me physically ill when guys say "that's my naughty little girl" "my little girl likes that big dick doesnt she" "daddies girl is so wet for him" "my little baby girl likes choking on daddies fat cock" etc.
Like, what? And when I find out they have daughters... especially ones that look similar to me, I suddenly get the urge to call CPS. Especially given the amount of gentleman on these sites that want the 18 y/os that look 12. That's disturbing.
I do not mean to fetish shame and I understand that some fantasies are perfectly healthy and they do not allude to inappropriate or criminal behaviours, but some make me cringe. With that being said, I appreciate that these fetishes and fantasies are played out by two consenting adults and that that may be enough for some... it's the ones who push boundaries that are worrisome.

I prefer the coaching, narrative, expressive dirty talk. Tell me what it feels like, what you are doing to me, how you're doing it, what you want me to do etc. Even the dirty slut talk is exciting. Oh yeah, do not say anything to the effect of "I'm going to get you pregnant." Instant red flag, off you go. That's a threat! No no no no.