Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
I am curious about this fascination with face shots. Gentleman, please, chime in.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
No fascination here. I think it’s disrespectful. But that’s just me.
I'm with James on this one too. No fascination here. It's a degrading act. That's the entire purpose. Whether guys realize it or not, even if a girl likes to receive it, it's still likely out of some desire to degrade or be degraded (subconscious or otherwise). I'm not saying that makes you a bad person btw. I'm just saying when we strip it down to its nuts and bolts that's what COF is all about.

CIM? Totally different. There is a reason for it other than pleasure through the feeling of degrading or being degraded. It feels intensely pleasurable to most men. For certain men there might be some latent desire for degrading that exists as part of that process, but the two things are very different. CIM vs COF has a very profound and pleasurable sexual physical intensity for the man. COF is a mental thing only and so we have to expect that it comes only from a subconscious, dormant, or latent desire to degrade (or be degraded). That doesn't make the person bad. Not at all. Personally I don't care about COF, or CO-anything for that matter. I don't care where it goes....so long as it's not on *me* and not in *my* mouth hahaha

My 2 cents (or 50 maybe )

-MG