******WORD***** I would like to add that once this relationship has been established it's just the best. My true personality gets to come out ( I have to tone it down during the first session because I don't want to scare anyone! ) To me -- it's just so much more fun with regulars. But I'm the type of person who likes to know your birthday and do a little celebration on that day. Or if your in the mood for a bubble bath and drinks - oh I love that. Anyway, I no longer take any new clients because I adore my regulars and I commit more time to them. Yes, mine get more then an hour just because I enjoy their company that much!

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
Regulars are amazing! You get to learn each others bodies, explore new interests, find new ways to excite and please them and establish a very healthy and fulfilling connection. You do not: go in expecting a discount, feel entitled to their time, take advantage of their willingness to be consistent.

Do we offer discounts to regulars, some, yes. Are you entitled to them, no. Do you ask for them, only if you want to stop seeing us.

For me, a regular is someone I can set my watch by, someone I know is going to be there and can pay a bill because of. These gentleman are the ones that let you know, in advance, if they are going to miss an appointment or if they have decided to branch out so that you can plan accordingly. They are consistent, considerate and deserve the appreciation and care that is given to them. These gentleman get 5 star treatment every single time. Whether they have seen me once or 50 times. I show up bright eyed and bushy tailed, makeup is photoshoot ready and I am dressed in something sexy. Just as much passion and effort as the first time and every time in between. My performance has not declined so why would one expect my rates to? With that being said, I realize that it could be a bit draining financially and I am not opposed to coming to an arrangement that would be mutually beneficial and satisfying.

If you see someone just because of a discount or the possibility of a discount someday, then are you even there for the pleasure of their company? Personally, I think you should just see someone that's in your budget so that you are comfortable enough to truly enjoy the experience without mentally stamping your punch card counting down until the price drops. But that's just me.

Also, just to randomly add this little peeve of mine in there, DO NOT ever ask a lady that you have never invested in, for a special rate if she is not advertising one. It's rude and disrespectful. If you cannot afford her rate because it is "out of your budget" then I highly suggest that you save your allowance and sit out for a couple rounds so that you will be able to get the prize you really want. We absolutely love hearing that you saved up just for our date and we tend to show appreciation with much more enthusiasm. Personally, it makes me feel special and like you truly are there for ME and not just to add another notch onto your belt.