Thread: CharlieTonight: CharlieTonight quenched my thirst.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

CharlieTonight: CharlieTonight quenched my thirst.

Companion's Handle: CharlieTonight
    Date of Visit: 3/31/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text/phone
    Phone Number: 512-967-3606
    Email Address: Charlietonight1993@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....CharlieTonight
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: dfk, dato, daty X 7, dancing lessons, dato, cfs, hj, squirt X 10,000 (much of which ended up in my mouth)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 44
    Hair Color and Length: Long Blonde
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Charlie has beautiful and firm breasts, a wonderful ass. Her face is very attractive. Although she mentioned her age a few times, she does NOT look 44. She looks much younger.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? WAY WAY EXCEEDED
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    I requested my standard fetish rollplay (she doesn't say a word, i put money on dresser, she kisses me, pulls down panties, gets on bed and then tells me to eat her asshole). This request couldn't fully be accommodated because of the nature of her incall. (She had to come down and let me in) But other than a little pre-rollplay chit chat, everything went as I expected.

Charlie is really meticulous about checking references so be prepared to allow for a little time as references get back to her. Make sure you send everything she needs to check you out. Don't contact her and expect a short notice session. She mentioned to me that she "appreciates a gentleman".

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

CharlieTonight - Status?

I also had a great time with her during her visit to San Antonio over Spring Break.

I have since reached out to try and see her again, but with no luck. Has not returned PMs or texts.. How about you? Have you been able to reach her?

Charlie is fabulous

She had been out of town for a week and busy with personal life recently...keep trying to contact. She rarely does last minute dates and really works only through ECCIE. Try texting her phone. I know she loves doubles, especially with JulesMilano. I'm seeing her tomorrow. She is definitely ATF material.