Thread: Blue Line up

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Chung I read the most of the negative and positive reviews about Blue. The only 2 things I can come up with is (Putting aside the multiple handles and over hype bs some reviewers are pulling):

1. Everyone has a bad day. Even the girls at the spas. A year ago I moved to DFW. My first experience with a Dallas AMP was with ShaSha and she blew my freaking mind. The 6 or 7 times I have seen her I have only had one session that was not up to the ShaSha level. Did I stop seeing her? NOPE. Because she may have been off that day for some reason. And yes the next session with her was another mind blowing experience.

2. It may not be the girl. It may be the monger. Before I go to an AMP I brush my fangs, wash my paws (and the rest of me as well) and shave my face. Basic hygiene goes along way even if the girl is going to shower you. I am not Brad freaking Pit by any means but I put my best face on because, in my experience, money is not the only driver in customer service.

Last point, I read the reviews (i don't see ROS but I can extrapolate what i need to know) and with some reviewers I can take their word as damn near gospel and some reviewers I sift through the bs to find the truth (one reviewer comes to mind and his name rimes with flobby can). We need to trust that the fellow mongers on this and other sites can weed through the bs. I just hope that this site and ECCIE will do their part to stomp out the endless post promotion of the bs reviewers.
    Last edited by maotandoo; 05-25-2019 at 06:08 PM.