Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
A private incall feels more like visiting a GF to me. The providers seem to be more comfortable in their own place.
Discretion is a part of it as well and while an apartment complex can have nosey neighbors they don't have desk people you might have to walk by.
Hotels seem to be hotspots so unless I know the provider well I wouldn't meet at one. Patel's places are fine but again I wouldn't see anyone who isn't well established.
I think this is a great answer. I know that when guys visit Spa's they have cameras all over. I think that having a incall in a apt that security is also a must. Including a great alarm system!
It can be risky if a lady runs into a stalker type gent. Which I had happen to me a few years back. He would come and park in my parking lot. I had to call my "Big Brother" who had LE connections. Run his tag and well he was warned to never be seen on my property again. Problem solved! But, it was scary and I hated to have to even go thru all of that. Plus, I had to move locations to ensure my safety & my friends that visit!

I think from the ladies point of view there are a few factors to consider.
I totally understand the mens point of view. I myself don't enjoy hotels/hourly's.
Too many times we have seen "wrong place/wrong time" situations!
Never know who is casing the hotel ect… I have few hotels I use and I have been using them a long time & have befriended the staff.
They let me know when something is up. But, still I don't trust it 100%.