Quote Originally Posted by houstonhobbyist25 View Post
For people who don't hobby regularly, it can be a bit frustrating to drop back into the Newbie bucket because they don't have three different providers (who are newbie friendly) willing to serve as references after three months. I migrated over from Eccie, and haven't gotten registered here yet in part because I'm a lazy SOB but also because I'm just not grinding though TheSlayer levels of providers.

I can only imagine the bullshit providers gave to deal with, though. So it's hard to complain. Still frustrating that we can't just legalize this shit already and be done with the games.
I concur on all counts. For example, Nevada has a workable business model that counties in other states could impliment in a bespoke manner. Decriminalization of some forms of sex work might be a possible backlash against new laws with sufficient lobbying. On the other hand, screenings are probably a permanent best practice for companions and their admirers hobbyists even if some forms of sex work are decriminalized.