Thread: ✨curvy chocolate🍫✨visiting4/6-4/6✈️lets have some fun💦💦💦❤️📲(602)552-8871

Verified Companion Companion AliyahBanxxx's Avatar

✨curvy chocolate🍫✨visiting4/6-4/6✈️lets have some fun💦💦💦❤️📲(602)552-8871

✨VISITING From 4/6-4/7✨

💜contact for pre-booking: arriving early evening 4/6 💜

📲- (602)552-8871

💌- banxxxa@gmail.com

My Name is AliyahBanxxx ❤️ I’m a 5’5 , chocolate beauty . You’ll love my soft skin ... luscious and fat booty ... beautiful features... and welcoming personality . And that doesn’t even glorify the pulsating services I provide 😘

Come experience something new, fun , and sexy while I’m here 💙 I’m here to get wet and wild because ... what happens in Vegas , stays in Vegas 🤫

Disclosure

Donations exchanged in legal personal services for this appointment is simply for time and companionship. Anything that may or may not occur is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or more consenting adults of legal age and is not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer of illegal activity and donations are not received for illegal activity. By contacting me either through phone or email, you agree to this contract and these terms and hereby acknowledge that you are not part of any law enforcement agency and not a person using this advertisement for entrapment for arrest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ✨🥥EXOTIC DREAM 🌴💦