Thread: Seductive Selina Stolen 500$ from me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Regarding her honesty this was my experience. I booked her via P411 last year in May based on her photos and stats which both turned out to be deceptive. Sexual visual stimulus is very important to me so I see slender woman only. Her profile indicated 115lbs and short blonde hair. I like blonde pixie cuts. When I entered the incall she was wearing a full body bathing suit (girdle) and was very thick. She had long brunette hair. I think weight-maybe 150lbs?

If I had a do-over I would have just turned around and left but she was all up in my face with happiness. When she removed the bathing/girdle suit her gut exploded with a disgusting belly roll, tits dropped to mid-chest. I gave it a try and know surprise it wasn't going to happen. I got up, dressed, told her she lied about her weight and hair. I would pay for a half hour (time spent) only and left.

For you WK's. Yes, she obviously has since lost weight, making her face prettier, unbeknown to me she had a baby prior to the visit. This explains the weight, she was desperate for money, neither of which excuses her deception. She uses a variation of her name on P411 as Steamy Selena which many girls also do.

I checked her P411 account later that day. She had corrected her hair and added just 5 lbs to her weight. She kept using the old pictures forever before updating.
    Last edited by zmonator; 03-19-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Content