Quote Originally Posted by Azaezel View Post
I'm going to say, never, unless invited. Randomly adding people you bump into during the course of business is creepy. The girl at HEB who rang up your stuff today might be cute, that doesn't mean you can go home and Google her and try and friend on FB because you managed to remember her name tag, it's creepy and rude and frankly, a little scary. Now, if you've seen a provider on multiple occasions and think you'd want to be friends outside the business, bring it up in a session, don't assume anything and don't be offended if she says no. Doing this may risk breaking the illusion that she actually likes you though so um, proceed at you're own risk.
Spot on darling man! You have made it clear that you understand exactly what I am saying and have given an example that perfectly reflects that. Thank you for taking the time to make the connection I was missing a link to, the store clerk was a wonderful example!
You are the bees knees and I'm so glad to have your colorful mind painting a picture for me.