Quote Originally Posted by Smokedawg View Post
Well honestly you're a provider by choice. Do you honestly care that more men are contacting you? I've seen you on my fb feed as well as others.. What's the difference? So to feel all those descripted words you use lol is kind of redundant don't you think? Unless they are just flat out trying to book you through fb comments then that's disrespectful! Discreetness should go both ways. If i was a provider and valued my privacy and you should cause with the 1000+ new registrations on oh2 lately, im sure there are law enforcement on here by now, i wouldnt even have a fb or other social sites that isn't generating $$. Sorry im an A-hole and don't side so easily��
I believe you've completely missed the point, feel free to go back and reread my comments again, it is very clearly stated. Your approval or agreement are not desired or needed so feel free to voice whatever opinions to the contrary that you may have. But, be sure that your arguments or disagreements have not already been addressed previously, so as to not waste precious time.

Xo