Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
Absolutely aware of the way socials work, none of my accounts are linked and I have gone through all of this necessary channels to ensure they are not able to be connected. I absolutely know how easy it is for socials to get crossed even by simply being in the same areas as others and having your phone with you, that is another contributing factor in making connections.

My issue isn't simply that I'm found, it is that I am being requested or getting comments and likes from these accounts. That is inappropriate and invasive. If I wanted my rw to cross with my hobby life that freely, I would have my actual name and personal accounts linked and open for everyone to view at their leisure. But they're not. So while they may be public accounts and free floating on the internet, that is not an excuse to insert ones self into them and intertwine the worlds.

Please know, that I am absolutely not saying that is what I interpreted for your comment, I am just reiterating what I have previously stated and making sure the message I am trying to make, is crystal clear for this who are hard of understanding.

You sir, are a peach! And I appreciate your input and the information you have given. I am sure it is going to be most beneficial for a lot of ladies and serve as a reminder for those of us who already knew. Thank you.
Well honestly you're a provider by choice. Do you honestly care that more men are contacting you? I've seen you on my fb feed as well as others.. What's the difference? So to feel all those descripted words you use lol is kind of redundant don't you think? Unless they are just flat out trying to book you through fb comments then that's disrespectful! Discreetness should go both ways. If i was a provider and valued my privacy and you should cause with the 1000+ new registrations on oh2 lately, im sure there are law enforcement on here by now, i wouldnt even have a fb or other social sites that isn't generating $$. Sorry im an A-hole and don't side so easily��