Quote Originally Posted by Tx210boi View Post
agree in a way that ones personal live should stay private from hobby world but yet again depends on the provider. there are some providers on oh2 that i follow on instagram and they are cool with letting hobbyists follow,dm, and interact with them on pic comments. i think maybe its just another form of advertising? me personally i follow just to have another form of contact incase oh2 or eccie is down because i really dont have no interest to see pics of them out on date night with their RW S/O hubby or bf especially knowing what types of activities me and her have done in bedroom. But hobby life should be seperate from personal life
Is it a hobby instragram? If it is under her stage name and has other hobbyists following i'm sure it's not her personal account and is dedicated to hobby work. Some of us ladies have hobby social media accounts like Instagram, twitter etc that are dedicated to the hobby for more intimate interaction Those are way different than trying to follow a ladies personal account that has their friends and family and their real world personal stuff on it.